Hello Hello!
I am NOT Aruna. :)
Yeah Aruna’s blog has been hijacked.
Who am I? GUESS! X)
Lets blog about yesterday yeah?
Went to Simmy's house to do THIS THING that the whole world knows about except Faustina. And Jason. Because if one love bird knows about it, then the other will too. ;) So he can't be trusted. Heheh :P Where was I? Oh yeah, so we did THIS THING right, and it took us like 4 hours. Yess, we slaved away for F.O.U.R whole loooong hours, so you better appreciate it Faustina Nisha Theodore.
Sigh. We are such amazing friends. :)
We walked alllll over Desa to find this specific thing to finish THE THING that Faustina doesn’t know about. HAHA. I know, i know, Im mean. :P Deal with it. The fluffy bunnies of doom command you to! XD
Still don’t know who I am? If you don’t, your lame. :P
Okay i’ll give you a few clues. I like to lecture people because its fun. :P I think Chuck Bass is sooo sexy. I think Twilight is the best damn thing. Because of Edward Cullen i’m staying single until i find a vampire. :) I love boy bands like Boys Like Girls, Secondhand Serenade, and We The Kings. My blog is filled with random quotes and pretty lyrics. Yeah Im a hopeless romantic. Im also a proud member of the PC! club. Haha. I adore Fautina to bits. Curse you Jason Xavier for stealing her away from meee! :P And most of all, Im Aruna’s other half, her sister at heart, her partner in crime. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment